|Model||Domino 160 Auto||Domino 300 Auto||Domino 400 Auto|
|Capacity||160 kg||300 kg||400 kg|
|Depth||950 mm||950 mm||950 mm|
|Width||525 mm||525 mm||525 mm|
|Height||1145 mm||1145 mm||1145 mm|
|Height of the load surface from the ground||132 mm||132 mm||132 mm|
|Autonomy (max.)||1000 steps||750 steps||500 steps|
|Travel Speed||200 (mm / sec)||125 (mm / sec)||80 (mm / sec)|
|Weight||79 kg||79 kg||79 kg|
caterpillar track with auto tilt feature
The Domino is a tank style stairclimber, running on two non-marking tracks. Available in 160, 300 and 400 kg lift capacity, all models of the Domino stairclimber have automatic load levelling, ensuring the load is always kept in its natural, vertical position.
The Domino’s automatic tilt feature ensures the cargo is kept upright and over the machine’s centre of gravity (so no toner spills from photocopiers in transit). No matter what the load shape is, the automatic load levelling platform ensures that the centre of balance is always above the Domino’s tracks and therefore balanced and safe. This feature also spreads the load evenly across multiple stairs and ensures the operator does not need to balance the load.
The automatic tilting function can be switched off to negotiate exceptionally tight spaces, tilting the load further over its integrated big wheels so the Domino stair crawler can behave like a conventional hand truck.
The Domino stairclimber can rotate on its own axis so tight landings need not be a problem.
The caterpillar or continuous tracks are independently powered with powerful electric motors ensuring maximum manoeuvrability even in narrow spaces. It is operated with a proportional, remote joystick, making this stair crawling robot incredibly intuitive and easy to use, at the same time keeping the operator separated from the cargo.
With our Domino stair climbing robot, you can go up and down any type of staircase easily and safely. The shape of the step can be round or square, marble or wood, thanks to its unique, hard-wearing, non-scratching crawler tracks. These special crawler tracks mean you can move on the most delicate surfaces without leaving a mark. The Domino can also be used outdoors over uneven surfaces, either on its integrated big wheels or purpose designed trolley, such as the ‘wheeled base’ accessory.
This ingenious stairclimber can climb 500 steps on a single charge and can be equipped with exclusive, optional accessories.
Versatile, easy to use, convenient, simple, adaptable, mobile, safe, accessible and independent… the long list of quality features reflects the finest and most advanced European technology.
Features & Benefits
- DOMINO Auto automatically adjusts the load tilt on the stair, relieving any stress the operator may feel during transportation.
- DOMINO is always equipped with 1 strap to tie the load, 1 battery pack provided as standard, 1 automatic battery charger 220/24V, 2 swivel wheels for manual movement on a flat surface, and 1 standard base width 50 cm x 62 cm depth.
- Height-adjustable handle. The frame can be removed to take up less space on the vehicle.
- Silicon battery without memory effect.
- The independent crawler tracks with double electric motor guarantee maximum manoeuvring comfort even in narrow spaces.
- Thanks to the electric actuator, the load angle can be adjusted in order to keep it upright and balanced at all times.
- Non-marking and non-slipping crawler tracks, suitable for all indoor and outdoor surfaces.
- You are no longer restricted by the height of the steps, since it can also go up irregular steps.
- It is operated with a proportional joystick, making it easy-to-use and intuitive.
- Domino allows loads to be moved also on flat surfaces, both indoors and outdoors.
- It can be equipped with a range of optional accessories so that it perfectly meets every need.
The Domino range of 160, 300 and 400 kg lift capacity, all have automatic load levelling, ensuring the load is always kept in the horizontal plane, and above the tracks.
Keeping the carried load level is perfect for sensitive freight that cannot be tipped on its side such as multi-functional printers, medical devices, wood fire heaters, air conditioners, stoves and pizza ovens.
Maintaining the centre of balance above the tracks keeps the Domino stable, throughout the climb. The operator does not need to balance the load making it perfect for heavy and all tall items like vending machines, switchboards and commercial refrigerators.
Another advantage of the domino is it low centre of gravity, making it ideal for heavy irregular shaped objects, for example: electric motors, gearboxes, pumps, floor sander and safes.
In-vehicle battery charger
Adjustable base for bulky loads
Base for narrow landings
Central Arm for vans
Tilted base for Photocopiers
Adjustable base for Copiers
Contact Us to order spare parts.