Lifting equipment SERVICING AND REPAIRS
Safe Climb. Minimum Time
Hercules provides the best possible technical support in the industry.
If you have a stairclimber emergency or breakdown – Call Hercules!
We stock a large range of spare parts in our Sydney and Melbourne warehouses, located next to our showrooms. Our on-site technicians are trained to service and repair all kinds of stairclimbers and materials handling equipment.
A step-by-step guide for servicing and repairs
- Bring the machine to our warehouse/showroom.
- A qualified technician will check, test and examine the machine at no cost.
- A full quote for repairs including spare parts and labour will be sent to you. You can then determine how you wish to proceed. Of course, should the machine still be in warranty, we will go ahead and repair the equipment at no charge.
- As soon as the quote has been approved, we give our technician the go ahead to fix the machine.
(Please note that, should additional problems be found when the technician opens a gear box or any other section of the stairclimber, this will be brought to your attention before we proceed).
- As soon as your machine has been fully serviced and repaired, our accounts team will turn the quote into a tax invoice and request payment.
- Once a remittance is received, the machine is ready to be picked up. We provide a three-month warranty on spare parts used during repairs.
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
We are located at Unit 1 / 87 Reserve Road (down Taylor Lane) in Artarmon NSW or at 424 Johnston St in Abbotsford VIC.
DO I NEED TO MAKE A BOOKING?
For servicing at our showroom (you bring your machine to us), there is no need to make a booking. Just drop your machine off when convenient.
HOW MUCH DOES SERVICING COST?
Quotes for servicing and repairs are free of charge. After determining what needs to be replaced and/or repaired, we send you a quote for approval. You can pick and choose what you want fixed from the recommended items on the quote. A full discussion is always part of this process as safety is paramount. We will advise what we believe to be essential in the servicing and repair process of your equipment.
Servicing at your location will in addition incur a service call fee ($195 + GST) and possibly additional travel costs (depending on distance). However, we recommend that you bring the machine to us, as we will have all necessary parts available at our warehouse.
HOW LONG DOES SERVICING TAKE?
There is no set time for servicing, so please be prepared to leave your machine with us. Turnaround is typically no more than 2 – 4 days. On occasion we can attend to your machine on the spot, depending on the size of the job and availability of our technicians.
WHICH MACHINES DO WE SERVICE?
We service all products in our large range of stairclimbers. If your machine is not part of our comprehensive range, we may still be able to assist. Please contact us beforehand in this case.