|Capacity - flat surface||200 kg|
|Capacity on 30% slope||150 kg|
|Max Speed||2-4 km/h|
$7,290.00 + GST
In spite of the small size the Brio is a very sturdy electric wheelbarrow thanks to the steel chassis powder coated with exterior paint. The little one of our range surprisingly offers high performances with an operating duration guaranteed for a working day. You will never get tired of loading and discharging the Brio even when travelling for long distances.
Features & Benefits
The Brio is supplied with
- on/off keys
- a potentiometer to adjust the speed forward/reverse
- and guided with a lever system and an extra red lever for safety which allows it to work only in the presence of assigned personnel.
- It is equipped with an emergency stop
- led to verify the charging level with an acoustic detector in case of low level battery
- and an external plug for a fast and easy connection to the charger.
The 300W motor has an electromagnetic brake that blocks off the Brio, preventing accidental slipping while on ramps up to 30% at full load. The gears in oil bath avoid any kind of maintenance and the machine can be cleaned easily without causing short circuits thanks to the controller and the well cabled wires kept in an hermetic ambient.
The manual tilting system of the Brio gives the possibility to equip and change rapidly different types of accessories depending on the expected use.
It is ideal for those small construction jobs even on scaffolding, gardening or any type of work where transporting loads up to 200 kg is required.