|Description||the universal solution for hand- propelled and transport wheelchairs|
|Ideal for||professional transport of people with a variety of wheelchairs|
|Load Capacity||160 kg|
|Total weight||28 kg|
|Weight of the heaviest part||18 kg (climber with platform)|
|Step height / angle (max.)||220 mm|
|Operates on steep and narrow spiral staircases||✓|
|Easy to dismantle and stow||✓|
|Single-step mode & continuous mode||✓|
|Acoustic and visual inclination warning||✓|
|Motor-supported assistance for getting up||✓|
|Reliable step edge brakes||✓|
|Can be used on a wide range of wheelchairs||✓|
|Autonomy (max.)||up to 500 steps|
|Climbing speed||10 / 14 / 18 (steps/min)|
|Landing dimensions (min.)||1,100 mm x 900 mm|
transporting people in wheelchairs
The battery powered Hercules PS Universal is a roll-on/roll-off ferry for any make and model of self-propelled wheelchair or sports wheelchair. Reverse with ease onto the platform, secure the height adjustable backrest in place, apply the wheelchair brakes and take off up the stairs. The PS Uni folds away compactly for quick and easy stowage.
The PS Universal is ready to take on all the stair climbing jobs in your day if you rely on a wheelchair for getting around. Whether it is on holiday or visiting friends, attending appointments or shopping or moving freely around your own home, the PS Uni moves smoothly and softly without leaving marks or scratches on floor and stair surfaces.
The battery charge will last for 300 – 500 steps. This depends on the weight of the passenger and whether they are travelling up or down. A quick-change battery pack is recommended for frequent use. An in-transit battery charger is available as an accessory, ensuring your personal stairclimber is ready for action at any time.
This ingenious people carrier is life changing in its applications.
Features & Benefits
18 unbeatable advantages to convince you
- 3 speed settings
- up to 18 steps per minute
- single-step mode and continuous mode
- climbs effortlessly with people weighing up to 160 kg
- independence thanks to mobile charger and quick-change battery pack
- leaves no marks on stairs or floors
- confident even on steep, spiral staircases
- intuitive control panel
- for left- and right-handed operators
- lightweight construction
- switch between single-step mode and continuous mode on-the-move
- modular design: quick and easy to dismantle into 3 sections and re-assemble again
- stows away compactly and easily in the boot of a car
- reliable step edge brakes
- electrical and mechanical overload protection
- ergonomic, non-slip and height-adjustable handle grips
- angle indicator for perfect balance during operation
- motorised escape aid
The universal solution for hand-propelled and transport wheelchairs. Professional transport of people with a variety of wheelchairs.
- Personal use inside and outside the home, providing people in wheelchairs a new level of mobility, up and down stairs
- Ideal for taxi drivers & services who transport disabled persons in their own wheelchairs.
- Providing the opportunity to attend appointments and functions.
- Rehabilitation solution for home recovery
- Future-proof device for friends and family
- Public sector aged care facilities in the event of lift outages or everyday use
- More cost-effective alternative to an electric chair lift
- Use by local councils as suitable disability access
- Portable stair climbing solution rather than a fixed wheelchair stair lift
- Ideal for emergency evacuations
Extra Battery Unit
Extra Battery Charger
Range of Seat Belt Systems
Contact Us to order spare parts.