|Model||PS Track||PS Track-L|
|Description||easy-operate powered tracked stair climber||longer version (+132 mm) tracked stair climber|
|Ideal for||universal wheelchairs||lightweight electric wheelchairs|
|Load Capacity||160 kg||160 kg|
|Total weight||38.2 kg||39.4 kg|
|Weight of the heaviest part||28.6 kg (base unit)||29.8 kg (base unit)|
|Step height / angle (max.)||35°||35°|
|Operates on steep and narrow spiral staircases||-||-|
|Easy to dismantle and stow||✓||✓|
|Single-step mode & continuous mode||-||-|
|Acoustic and visual inclination warning||✓||✓|
|Motor-supported assistance for getting up||-||-|
|Reliable step edge brakes||-||-|
|Can be used on a wide range of wheelchairs||✓||✓|
|Autonomy (max.)||up to 1,000 steps||up to 1,000 steps|
|Climbing speed||4.5 / 5.5 / 6.5 (m/min)||4.5 / 5.5 / 6.5 (m/min)|
|Landing dimensions (min.)||970 mm x 970 mm||1,150 mm x 1,150 mm|
easy to operate powered tracks
The Hercules PS Track is a tracked stairclimber that helps you safely convey wheelchair users up and down stairs.
The Hercules Personal Stair Climber Track is a mobile unit that has been developed for operating on straight steps. Wheelchair users can now move around more freely and helpers no longer need to balance the unit while moving up and down stairs.
The extremely lightweight PS Track is impressively easy to use, has 3 speeds, acoustic and visual inclination warning as well as a range of up to 1000 steps on a single battery charge.
Simply release two levers to dismantle the Hercules PS Track into two easily portable parts. Stowed neatly in your car, you can now get out and about visiting friends, attending appointments, shopping and taking holidays.
A popular alternative to the personal stairclimbers with lifting feet, the Hercules PS Track ensures safe and easy transportation of people up and down stairs.
Features & Benefits
10 unbeatable advantages to convince you
- electronic overload protection
- electronic inclination sensor including speed monitor
- acoustic and visual inclination warning
- microprocessor controlled operating system
- integrated diagnostics system
- LED direction of travel display
- extended range: up to 50 floors/storeys (1,000 steps) on a single battery charge
- key switch
- emergency stop
- integrated operating hours counter
Easy to operate powered tracked stairclimber for universal wheelchairs.
- Personal use inside and outside the home, providing people with walking difficulties a new level of mobility, up and down stairs
- Providing the opportunity to attend appointments and functions
- Rehabilitation solution for home recovery
- Future-proof device for friends and family
- Public sector age care facilities in the event of lift outages
- More cost-effective alternative to an electric chair lift
- Use by local councils as suitable disability access
Ensures extremely safe handling on the stairs.
Range of Seat Belt Systems
Belt system for drive-on ramps
Expansion Wheelchair retention arm
Power connector cord
Contact Us to order spare parts.