|Description||safe transport outside the home, too|
|Ideal for||uneven terrain outdoors|
|Load Capacity||150 kg|
|Total weight||37 kg|
|Weight of the heaviest part||24 kg (climber unit with seat)|
|Step height / angle (max.)||220 mm|
|Operates on steep and narrow spiral staircases||✓|
|Easy to dismantle and stow||✓|
|Single-step mode & continuous mode||✓|
|Acoustic and visual inclination warning||✓|
|Motor-supported assistance for getting up||✓|
|Reliable step edge brakes||✓|
|Can be used on a wide range of wheelchairs||-|
|Autonomy (max.)||up to 500 steps|
|Climbing speed||10 / 14 / 18 (steps/min)|
|Landing dimensions (min.)||800 mm x 900 mm|
outdoor companion with integrated seat
The Hercules Personal Stairclimber Outdoor model offers all the functionality and versatility of the PS Standard model, with one significant additional benefit. The PS Outdoor provides you with more stability outside.
With its large, non-marking wheels and a wide wheelbase, the PS Outdoor is easy to manoeuvre smoothly and safely up and down steps, over slopes and across bumpy ground outside the home, making movement around the garden and outdoor areas effortless, safe and secure. Enjoy long walks and negotiate the steps and slopes with ease.
The Hercules PS Outdoor can be dismantled quickly and easily into three lightweight units by undoing a single lever and is just as easy to re-assemble. Pop it in your car and now you can get out and about again too. Ideal for both professional and personal use, this ingenious machine is narrow enough to edge its way down the corridor on trains and gangways on planes. The newly developed ergonomic seat and upholstered armrests provide the highest level of comfort.
The brake wheels activate the powerful braking system inside the rims of the main wheels. Tilting the stairclimber back slightly gradually applies the brakes, so there is no risk of it running away with you on slopes and ramps. Switching between single-step and continuous mode can easily be done while on the move.
The PS Outdoor people carrier allows individuals a quality of life they otherwise may not be enjoying without the use of this ingenious equipment.
Features & Benefits
Soft, upholstered and ergonomically shaped seat provides optimum comfort. Fold up footrest ensures comfort while in use and maximum compactness for storage or transportation.
20 unbeatable advantages to convince you
- large, non-marking wheels
- wide wheelbase
- 3 speed settings
- up to 18 steps per minute
- single-step mode and continuous mode
- climbs effortlessly with people weighing up to 160 kg
- independence thanks to mobile charger and quick-change battery pack
- leaves no marks on stairs or floors
- confident even on steep, spiral staircases
- intuitive control panel
- for left- and right-handed operators
- lightweight construction
- switch between single-step mode and continuous mode on-the-move
- modular design: quick and easy to dismantle into 3 sections and re-assemble again
- stows away in boot of car no problem
- reliable step edge brakes
- electrical and mechanical overload protection
- ergonomic, non-slip and height-adjustable handle grips
- angle indicator for perfect balance during operation
- motorised escape aid
Safe transport outside the home, too. Uneven terrain outdoors.
- Mobility around the garden and up and down steps
- Providing the opportunity to attend appointments, functions and carry out daily tasks
- Future-proof device for friends and family
- More cost-effective alternative to an electric chair lift
- Use by local councils as suitable disability access
Extra Battery Unit
Extra Battery Charger
Range of Seat Belt Systems
Armrests with wider spacing
Contact Us to order spare parts.